Bite-Sized Tomatoes Stuffed w/ Spinach and Mozzarella
Write a review
- -12-15 large Cherry Tomatoes
- -3 Mozzarella cheese sticks
- -12-15 Spinach leaves
- Cut cheese sticks into 1-inch pieces (which should be about 5 or 6.)
- Wash tomatoes and slice the tip off the narrow end, leaving the wide, flat side to stand them on.
- Cut about ⅓ of the way down through the center of the tomato, turn it and cut ⅓ of the way down through the center, again, to create a cross.
- Wrap a spinach leaf around a cheese chunk and push them into the center of the cross you cut in the top of a tomato.
- Repeat until each tomato has been stuffed.
- Then chill and serve 🙂
Pink Coated Lifestyle http://pinkcoatedlifestyle.com/