Healthy BLT Lettuce Wraps
A low carb guiltless BLT!
Write a review
- 4 slices lean bacon (pork or turkey) cooked
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 2 large Butter lettuce/ Romaine leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs (optional)
- Carefully remove 2 large outer leaves of a head of Butter lettuce.
- Cut your tomato and eggs into one inch slices.
- Place the lettuce cups on a plate.
- Add a tomato and egg slice to each cup.
- Then add 2 pieces bacon.
- Roll it like a wrap and dig in!
- For extra favor and creaminess try adding your favorite light mayonnaise.
Pink Coated Lifestyle http://pinkcoatedlifestyle.com/