Healthy, skinny, amazingly creamy, and low-carb
Write a review
- 1 spiralized zucchini
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Use a spiralizer or vegetable peeler to make zucchini noodles
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add zucchini noodles to pan and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Remove noodles to serving dish.
- Add alfredo sauce to pan and stir (heat 3 to 5 minutes).
- Pour sauce over noodles and toss to combine.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper if desired.
Pink Coated Lifestyle http://pinkcoatedlifestyle.com/