Strawberry Banana Kabobs Drizzled with Chocolate and Almond Butter
A healthy dessert for fruit lovers!
Write a review
- 1 Banana
- 6 Strawberries
- 3 Tbsp of melted chocolate
- 3 Tbsp of melted almond butter
- 3 Skewers
- Chop one banana into one inch pieces.
- Cut the tops of the strawberries then cut them in halves.
- Thread the fruit onto the skewers (3 to 4 pieces of each fruit per skewer.)
- Arrange decoratively (banana then strawberry.)
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and almond butter.
Pink Coated Lifestyle http://pinkcoatedlifestyle.com/