The Ultimate Seafood Pasta
Creamy pasta that provides the perfect backdrop for your favorite combinations of seafood, sauces, and seasonings!
Write a review
- -1pk Buitoni Pappardelle Pasta (basil or roasted garlic & chive)
- -Organic mixed Cherry tomatoes 5-6 sliced in ½ lengthwise
- -1 cup of Heavy whipping cream
- -Fresh shrimp (21-60 count) 6 pieces (peeled/tail on)
- -6 pieces of fresh scallops (large)
- -1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- -1 fresh lemon cut in half and charred
- -2 garlic cloves
- -1 Tbsp. butter
- -Sun dried tomatoes in oil
- -1 cup of sliced veggie mix (mushrooms, asparagus & leeks) this can be found @Publix
- -1-2 tsp of fresh parsley and basil chopped
- -2 strips (sliced) of Hickory bacon
- -Parmesan/Romano cheese, tons!
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large heavy sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon, mushrooms, asparagus and leek mix and sauté till al dente (roughly 2 minutes).
- Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, while stirring.
- Pat your scallops dry with paper towel.
- Heat frying pan with a drizzle of oil until hot.
- Place the scallops in the pan. Cook for about 1 minute until seared then turn and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Add shrimp, scallops, lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper to skillet and cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- White wine is optional/ a splash (you may want to pour a glass for yourself as well 😊)
- Add the heavy whipping cream, sundried tomato (incorporate some of the oil as well 2tsp.)
- Next add 2-3oz cooked pasta, Cherry tomatoes, basil, and stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Pile shrimp and scallops atop pasta and garnish with parsley and charred lemon.
- Charred lemon: slice lemon in half and place in a heated pan (med-high) with a little olive oil until the char effect is present.
- Plate then eat up 😊
- This recipe is courtesy of professional chef Lisa Houston please visit and follow her social media for new recipes and creations.
- IG: islandgirl_96802
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/chef.lisa2
- Love Lisa’s recipe? Let me know if you would like to see her featured more and recipe suggestions!
Pink Coated Lifestyle http://pinkcoatedlifestyle.com/